Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Thursday, 10.04.2014

I baked Banana Cake yesterday. It turned out well except that the sides and top looked burnt. Well, it's not so burnt till I can taste the bitterness. The next time I bake this again, I'm going to use Pisang Raja, reduce the amount of sugar & cover the top with an aluminium foil 15 minutes before it's cooked. See photo below:


Breakfast for today is 2 x slices of banana cake & a cup of Peppermint Tea.
Lunch is Cha Bee Hoon.
Dinner? Not sure but will post a photo of it on Instagram if it's interesting enough...

Lunch

I did a shaker card last night. See!


Over the weekend, I ate Bakso (Indonesian version of Meatball Noodles Soup). It was delish!!! So delicious that I'm craving for it just thinking about it! I will most probably go buy it this weekend again! Lovely!


Well, that's all for today. Pretty short & simple.
1 more day to the weekend!

Have a pleasant day Y'all!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment