Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dior Addict Lipsticks

I've dry lips and I would like to have moisturizing lipsticks just like I would like to have good lip balms. I've read reviews on lipsticks from Dior Addict but is it really THAT good? I put them to a test.

I apply my L'Occitane lip balm. Thereafter, I applied lipstick - Dior Addict 561 Baby Rose, once or twice. By the end of the day, my lips emerged fine.

I apply the same lip balm followed by lipstick - M.A.C. A51 Sweetie, once or twice. Come 6p.m., I noticed some dryness but not to the extent of having flakes.

The same routine was followed for lipstick - Rouge CoCo Shine 56 Chance. The result isn't that bad.
I would say M.A.C. lipstick fared the worst, followed by Rouge CoCo and lastly Dior Addict. Dior Addict was somehow slightly more moisturizing than Rouge CoCo.
In terms of holding capability, I would say they are more or less the same.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment