Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Kose Seikisho Mask White & Origins Charcoal Mask

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask
 
 
This is how it looks like

Many years back, an ex-colleague introduced me to Origins Charcoal Mask. You apply it on your face, leave it on for say 15 - 30 minutes (honestly, I don't remember) and then wash it off. It made my skin feels clean. Time passes and I got sick of using it. I very much prefer the peel off ones. Besides, I'm 3/4 done with this mask, as you can see from the photo. What do I proceed to then?

Kose Seikisho Mask White


When I was studying in a Secondary School, I would notice how good this mask was everytime I passes by the counter in a departmental store.

Like the Origins, this is also of thick consistency
 
In later years, I decided to try it out. It's the peel off kind which suits me very well. It also made my skin feels very clean. When I peel it off, it reminded me of the pink mask I purchased from Watsons. It's as if you are peeling the skin off your face. Have you watched Face Off before? By Nicholas Cage and John Travolta? Funny how this mask reminds me of that movie.
 
Peel it off, face felt clean and soft. Smoother as well since most of the impurities would have been removed along with it. Don't expect your blackheads to be removed entirely. This is a white mask, not a miracle mask.

I'm so happy with it, I bought another tube!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment