Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Friday, 13.06.2014

So we didn't go as per plan yesterday. J and I went to the office. I believe the kiddos stayed at home as First Born wasn't feeling up to the mark.

We went to the Botanical Garden this morning! I saw a black swan with its young. Lovely!





Lunch was Fish & Chips cooked from home. 

Mommy went to the airport this morning. She's gone for a holiday in China! I prayed for her this morning. I prayed for fun, enjoyment, relaxation, good weather, good health etc. I also prayed that Horlick will not miss her too much, the same for her as well. =) I hope she have fun and come December this year, I believe she'll travel to Switzerland. I'm not too sure about that yet. Mom loves travelling but at the same time, she's a workaholic. She have a job with more responsibilities now and even though her boss encourages her to travel once in a while, I think the biggest hurdle for Mom is none other than herself.
With her flying to China, that meant the responsibility of feeding Horlick is officially on my shoulder tonight! =) My boy... I miss him!!!

I've a facial appointment tomorrow. I'm also thinking of seeing Chub Chub IF she's still in Singapore and also, I would like to go catch a movie - Maleficent. We'll see...

I'm also happy to know that most of the items ordered from the past couple of weeks will be arriving next week! What items? Let me list them down...

  1. Hero Arts Wood Stamp - Tiny Flags
  2. Lawn Fawn Stamp Set - I believe it's called Hello Baby or something like that. It's a new release
  3. Lawn Fawn Die Set - Matching one for the Stamp Set
  4. MaMa Elephant Stamp Set - Water Bloom or something like that
  5. MaMa Elephant Stamp Set - Winter Wonderland
  6. Avery Elle Pigment Ink - Orchid
  7. Avery Elle Pigment Ink - Fog
  8. Mini Blending Foam
My re-inker (Peacock Feathers) from Tim Holtz is supposed to be here but it got damaged along the way so I'll have to wait for the next delivery. Bummer! Other than this, I'll still have to wait for my blades for my paper trimmer and also a Fiskars Paper Trimmer. Mine got damaged and I'm waiting for my replacement trimmer which will take 3 weeks to arrive! Luckily for me, I've another paper trimmer which I can use temporarily by Cutterpede. 

Well, when I come back from our church camp, I can start playing with my stuff! =)

That's about all for me today.

Have a brilliant Friday the 13th people!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment