Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

GRUB @ Bishan Park

I called Mommy for dinner last night. I really needed that dinner. Thereafter, I went to Google and searched for a place to eat. I decided on GRUB and called her again to ask if she felt like having Western food. My Mom's a lazy one and when I told her that we've to travel, she declined to have dinner with me in a funny way. She never fails to brighten me up! We settled on having dinner just down the block.

I went to her house and told her to get her bus card. Ha ha... I tricked her into going to GRUB! So happy...
We took 2 buses to reach there. It's very easy getting there.

GRUB is situated IN the park.

My Beverage - Elder Beer
5.5% alcohol

Mommy's Beverage - Yuzu Mint Soda
She likes it and so do I

Mommy's Main - Steak & Fries
Didn't capture the fries. Fries are just fries right? Ha ha...
Mommy doesn't like it as the meat isn't up to her taste.
I'm okie with the meat. I like the sauce... lovely!

My Main - Pork Steak Burger
I like the burger. Mommy too!
I see a lot of people ordering this. This place is famous for it!

There's pineapple in there.
Can you see it?
It's just beneath the bun on top.
Bun is crispy. Nice...

Mommy's Dessert - Dark Chocolate Gelato
Not bad...

Our Dessert - Churros
It came with 2 dips - Chocolate and Caramel Cream

They have a starter with arugula and tomatoes which I would like to order 
but I was told that they no longer sells it. Sad... I heard it's very nice!

I also read that the portions are small but frankly speaking, they are nothing like small.
The portions were just right. I'll definitely go back there and try their Pork Belly.
The customer next to us said it's not bad. I had told Mommy to take that but she's afraid of the fats.
That customer said it's not that fatty. It's acceptable.
We shall go back again when my brother's back from Taiwan - business trip 
which will be round about mid-January. ^^

If you would like to check it out, the address is as follows:
510, Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 (Bishan Park 1)
Singapore 569983

Tel: +65 64595743
(No reservations)
info@grub.com.sg
www.grub.com.sg

As you can see there, NO reservations. There's about 11 x tables indoor and 12 x tables outdoor. There are fans for the outdoor area so fret not of the heat!

They start 5.30p.m. on weekdays. Go early. Mommy and I reached there between 5.45p.m. to 6p.m. 2 x tables were already occupied then. By 6.15p.m., more people arrived. Talk about popularity! Distance does not deter Singaporeans from eating & trying good food! =)

Have a great Saturday Y'all...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment