Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

The past year brought me lots of joy. It has been a great year for me and I hope Year 2014 will continue to be good for me. =)

Time flies... This year, I would like to spend more time with Mommy and Horlick. As such, my friends from YouTube will see a few videos of dear Horlick. As for Mommy, she'll appear in my Project Life videos. At times, you might see her hands on the photos. Ha ha... She's THE best Mom and even when she's not that good, she's still THE best Mom for me. =) Now, you can go awwwwww... Lol...

This year, I'm going to focus solely on work and come next year, I'm planning to go for a well-deserved trip with Mommy. She needs a holiday as much as I do.

Well, I hope Year 2014 will be a great year for you. I wish you, your loved ones and family joy, hope, peace, wealth and health!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment