Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Sugar Overdose @ Candylicious

It's been a while since I last bought stuff from Candy Empire or Cocoa Trees. Today's my first visit to Candylicious. No Joke!

My Bag
It consists of cherry flavored gummy bear, some raspberry-like sweets and sour gummy bear
I'm eating them as I blog today and I LOVE the sour gummy bears!
The raspberry-like sweets are a let-down. 
The cherry flavored gummy bears are well, cherry flavored and they are good!
The next time I'm there, I'm only getting the sour gummy bear!!! ^^

His Bag
They are just a bunch of apple flavored gummy bear

Picture looks yummy and so I picked it up for myself.

Lollies for the boys and me of course!
Cola flavored ones for the boys and sherbet flavored one for muah!

Reese Peanut Butter Cups
I cannot even tell you how good these taste.
Candylicious have a promo going on for these now.
Buy 2 get 1 FREE!

Oh! We also bought 2 boxes of kit kat. Why buy from there? Can buy from anywhere else leh... Well, since we're there, might as well put them into the basket as well.

Last item, J took 2 x small packets of nougats. 

All these for SGD80.00 plus.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment