Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

An Excuse to Buy Clothes

Confirmation day is due on 19th May 2013 and we were told to wear white, cream. In other words, non-dull colors. 

J thinks all white is good. After all, this is an important event spiritually. To Mango we go!

A jacket which J insisted

This dress was selected by J and not meant for the event

I also got a long dress in white. That's for the event along with the jacket.
The dress is too long for a 1.59m tall ME. Hence, we're having it altered.
Will show you a photo of it when I get it 7 - 10 days later.

Side track. I finally handed all my nail polishes to my cousin for sale in Scape today.
Let's just hope she managed to sell most of them. ^^

J and I watched G.I. Joe last weekend in Vivocity.
Nothing fascinating, nothing surprising, not much worth a mention.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment