Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Ipoh Lau You Beansprouts Chicken

I had my dinner @ Bishan today. I saw this nice place selling some Ipoh food & so, I decided to give it a try. Was it good? Take a look @ the photo first.


Now YOU tell me if it's good.

Photo can be deceiving.

The horfun was not bad but I couldn't comment much since I've never been to Ipoh. I shall comment more after my trip to Ipoh come October.

The braised stuff was in my opinion, horrible!

Calamansi drink was not bad.

Would I go back again? I doubt it. l saw people eating the beansprouts chicken & it doesn't look appetizing. I inquired & was told that the chicken was not bad. Yes, I inquired!

Perhaps I might just go back for the beansprouts chicken. I'm very sure the bean sprouts in Ipoh taste much better.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment