Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Taiwan Itinerary 2015 - Day 11 and Day 12

Day 11 is just a day that I have as a buffer. It's for when we have nothing planned out for the day but just check out places which we've missed earlier. Turned out we stayed in hotel room most of the time and laze around... It rained which makes dampened our mood of going out.

We went to Chia Te for souvenirs and I bought a lot!
This egg tart? Nothing special...

Eeyore's Last Night in Taiwan
Boo!

My splurge - Shilin Night Market
Shilin Night Market has very nice food especially Hot Star Chicken. Superb!
Nice clothes as well!

And nice earrings!

Day 12...

The Dowager OOTD




Our last meal in Taiwan...

In summary, Taiwan is definitely a place I would go AGAIN and AGAIN! So many other places I've not been to. Kenting, Kaoshiung, Taitung, Alishan, Wulai, Miaoli etc.

I'm planning another trip December 2016 to the same places i.e. Hualien, Hehuanshan, Taipei.
I'll be going with J for the next trip. I've yet to obtain his 100% approval but we talked about it briefly and he's interested to check it out. For my next trip, I intend to stay at Song Syue Lodge for at least a night. After that, Year 2017 will most probably be Vietnam or Japan. We'll see... 
But before all these, BKK first in June next year! Whoo hoo...

Holidays are fun! It's a great time for one to relax and learn more about people from other countries!
So save up and travel! It's priceless!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment