Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Lunch on 26th Aug & Breakfast on 27th Aug 2014

I am still loving my Yoei Electric Lunch Box! I am so happy with it. It does well to satisfy me! ^^ Well, there's only 1 thing I do not like about it. It's that I cannot manage to cook nice rice with it. Rice, the way I want it. I find that it's a bit wetter than usual. It could me due to the amount of water etc. I've been trying it out and nothing seems to work. Well, it's not that I can't live with the rice cooked using this lunch box. It's just that I would like it to be better...

This was my lunch yesterday.
Steamed Rice, Steamed Veggie, Steamed Egg with Mince Chicken 
& Steamed Threadfin with Ginger, Spring Onion and Tomatoes.
Love the aroma during steaming and after lunching.
The smell of sesame oil... wonderful!

I got lazy and bought CP Wanton from Cheers.
There's no microwave in the office and so, I used my Yoei Lunch Box to steam it up!
Worked out just fine... Really yummy with the homemade chili that S made.

Seeing the wantons, I think I'm going to make some dumplings this weekend, freeze them and bring them to work. Steam them up and I'll have a nice breakfast! Yummy...

Well, I've ushering duties today and this Fri. It's the Miracle Healing Rally and I've been praying for it to turn out well. I'm sure God has a plan for each and every one of us. ^^ My prayers also goes out to the Christians who are undergoing the threat of persecution. May God bless them all along with their family members and loved ones. May the suffering be over soon and peace take over. May The Lord make their grieving more bearable and may The Lord give them strength to overcome it all. Lastly, may they still have love for one another after all these ordeals.

Pray for them peeps & see you around...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment