Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

21.08.2014, Cards & Purchases

Hi Y'all!!! How have you guys been doing?

I've been busy... A quick update!
My parcel from SSS arrived. I now have a complete set of distress inks only in mini versions.
I'm so happy, I did a color swatch and paste them on transparencies. Wanna see how it looks like? See video HERE.
I'm also very happy with how the swatches turned out that I'm thinking of doing the same for the Derwent Inktense pencils that J so kindly bought me. I'm thinking of doing it this weekend. I'll show you a picture of it when I finally get around to getting it done.

Let me now show you pictures of the cards I've made so far...




I also did these with a new stamp set I got from Lawn Fawn along with the Derwent Inktense pencils.




So that's what I've been busy with.
I'm expecting another parcel of stuff from MTH today. No, I didn't go spending money on craft again. These were ordered more than a month ago! I'm just waiting for Ta Q Bin to deliver them. They ought to do it before 12 p.m. today. I've no idea what caused the delay. Anyway, I'm told they will be delivered to me before 6 p.m. today. I'm patiently waiting for its arrival...

Well, other than craft items, I've placed an order for a Yoei Electric Lunch Box. Don't know what it is? Go google. Ha ha... It allows you to have hot food in the office, at home etc. I bought some Zoijurushi thermal flasks some time back and I do love the flask for soup. I'm able to have pipping hot soup even after 6 hours. I also bought the Zoijurushi flask where it has 3 x containers but I don't like it as much as I like the soup flask as it only keeps the food lukewarm. I like my food hot. Not hot as in you will scald your tongue but hot like you see steam. I'm a chinese so that explains...

Since the 3-containers flask don't work to my expectations, I decided to buy this Electric Lunch Box where you can heat it up by plugging it to an electrical socket. It heats up your food using steam. You can use it to cook rice, soup, steam veggie, steam fish etc. The variations of food is limitless! 

I'm told that I'll get it latest by Tuesday, 26th August 2014. I can't wait to try cooking with it. It's also good for small families or people who are single or living alone. I'll definitely post photos of the food I cook with it in due course. The lunch box looks like this!


A Friday tomorrow peeps!
Have a good one!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment