Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

God is Good...

There was a Miracle Healing Rally in my church recently and I was one of the ushers. I felt God's presence and I felt it strongly. Such a joy... Even though I've not been good, I didn't attend BSF classes for the past 2 weeks and I'm full of sin, He blesses me still. He doesn't short change me. Great is our God! ^^

Yesterday late afternoon, I didn't feel motivated going for BSF. If I skipped it again, it would be 3 times in a row. I didn't want that but at the same time, I didn't find the strength in me to go. I also began pondering if I should continue BSF come next year. Seriously, I didn't even pray and ask God for His opinion. He freely gave me an answer later that day.

Eventually, I went for the class and I was late. Nonetheless, after our discussion, it was announced that it will be at a different church come next year. In fact, it'll be nearer to home come next year. THAT my friends, is God's answer for me! I'm really glad He answered me! =)

Well, I hope you have a blessed Tuesday!
See ya around...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment