Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Smaller Tummy???

I've been exercising since 01st October 2013.

On 01st October, I did a 2.59 km jog and brisk walk at rate 7.77 km/hr.
On 02nd, I did a 2.96 km jog and brisk walk at rate 6.83 km/hr.
On 03rd, I did a 2.96 km jog and brisk walk at rate 7.1 km/hr.

After 3 days of exercise, I dropped a kg in weight.
The % of my fats remained the same.

Why am I telling you this?
Well, on 04th October 2013, I realized that my tummy seems to look smaller when I'm in the standing position! I didn't make it a point to measure but I asked J and he said the same i.e. seems slightly smaller than usual. Believe me, I do not have a huge bulging tummy but it sure isn't anywhere near flat or a small bulge. I would say it's medium sized. Heh heh...

It could be due to the exercises I've been doing OR... it could be due to Clarins.

You see, for the past few days, I've been applying a lotion from Clarins. I apply it at least once a day and today, my cute little tum tum seems to have gone slightly smaller! Even if my tum tum is fatty, I'll still call it my cute little tum tum. I like cute names like these...

I'm going to continue exercising every Mondays to Saturdays. Sunday is a day for rest. ^^

If you're interested to know which product from Clarins, here goes...

I purchased this on a spur of the moment many months back.
Might as well use it. ^^

Have a brilliant Saturday y'all!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment