Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Day 2 Part II

Ms. JH took a short nap while I get busy drafting my blog entry. She awoke after a couple of hours and we washed up.

We walked around as we weren't hungry. There seems to be a mini art exhibition around the indoor theme park. The theme seems to be Malaysia. I see houses in stilts, turtles, durian, toucan bird and Rafflesia.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We went to Bubbles & Bites again for dinner.
 
Ms. JH's Main - Penne Carborana
Verdict: Not bad. I hardly take carborana as one tends to get sick of it after a few mouthfuls.
Retails for RM18.00
 
My Starter - Tomato Soup
Verdict: Not bad. I prefer that which my helper makes though.
Retails for RM8.00 as it's the Soup of the Day
 
Peri Peri Chicken Wings
Verdict: They were dry.
Retails for RM16.00
 
My Main - New York Spaghetti with Meatballs
Verdict: Not fantastic but not bad either.
Retails for RM22.00
 
On our way back to the hotel, we packed Estate Darjeeling for Ms. JH and for me, it's my all-time favourite - Early Grey. I had wanted to also get a slice of Blueberry Cheese Cake but I was stuffed. It would be nice to savour a slice of cake with a cup of tea. Now that's life.
 
The Estate Darjeeling and Early Grey retails for RM9.00 each. We got the smallest one in size. This was from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
 
We had coffee @ Starbucks Coffee on another occassion. Latte and Black Tea Latte retails for RM11.50 each. Again, we got the smallest in size.
 
Stay tuned for the Final Day!
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment