Sunday, 25 November 2012

FOTD #10 - 23.11.2012

I meant to post this yesterday but something happened. I've used up my space on blogger! *horror* I didn't even know that there's a limit in the 1st place! Yes, I'm those type who dive straight in w/o analyzing. Shoot me! Anyway, I made a small contribution to Google upon advice from a friend and here I am!

 
 
Face Primer
Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer
Applied with my fingers

Skin Enhancer
MAC Prep + Prime
Applied with my fingers

Foundation
Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream with SPF 20 PA+
Applied with my fingers
 

Concealer
Diorskin Nude in Ivory 001
Applied with my fingers & a sponge
Pressed Powder
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
Applied with MAC 150 brush
 
 
 
Eyebrow Shader
MAC in Walnut
Applied with MAC 208 brush

Eye Primer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Applied with my fingers
 
Eyelid Color

MUG Eye Shadow in Unicorn

Applied with MAC 239 & 282SE brushes



Outer V

MUG Eye Shadow in Glamorous

Applied with MAC 224 brush



Eyeliner

KATE Gel Eye Liner in Black

Applied with Sonia Kashuk brush



Tightlining

MAC in Khol
 
Mascara
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
 
 
 
Blush
NARS Deep Throat
Applied with MAC 129 brush

Highlight
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
Applied with MAC 116 brush 
 
 
 
Lip Balm
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
 
Lipstick
MAC Cremesheen in Pure Zen

Lip Gloss
NARS in Turkish Delight
 
 
 
This was taken after I touch up during lunch, with my BlackBerry
 
Previously, I applied NARS Orgasm the normal way as I would with a MAC blush. I ended up looking like an Ang Ku Kueh. I then realised that NARS blushes are very pigmented and the next time round (which is this time), I applied with a light hand and viola! I do like NARS Deep Throat - subtle, light pinkish tone, sweet and nice at the same time.
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment