Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Skincare Regime

Alright! This is what I do to my face, every morning when I'm up:
  1. Gentle Foaming Cleanser from Clarins
  2. Lotion Tonique (Normal or Dry Skin) from Clarins
  3. Defining Eye Lift from Clarins
  4. Shaping Facial Lift from Clarins
  5. HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase from Clarins
  6. HydraQuench Cream-Gel
For night, I do everything the same except for no. 5 and 6, I replaced it with Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum from Clarins and Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Comfort Cream from Clarins.

Twice a week, I would exfoliate my face with Gentle Refiner Exfoliation Cream from Clarins. I go for facials fortnightly, every Saturday. I treat my face to mask every Wednesday and Saturday. Days when I have my facial, I don't do a mask myself. DUH!

For mask, I would do the following pairing:

One
Kose Mask White
Lancome Genifique
Remarks: The mask from Kose is deep cleansing and hence, after this mask, I want to inject all goodness into my face and that's why it's followed by Lancome Genifique.

Two
Pure & Radiant Mask from Clarins for my forehead and nose
HydraQuench Cream Mask for the rest of the face
Remarks: This, I try to do weekly as my skin is always dehydrated. It's dehydrated deep down and oily on the surface. My T-zone tends to have oil faster and that's why I use the Pure & Radiant Mask for that area.

Three
Skin Food Egg White nose, forehead and chin peel
Skin Food Peppermint Pore Diet Mask Peel Off for the rest of the face

Of course, I exfoliate before my mask all the time.

I also sometimes use Payot Mousse Clarte instead of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Payot Tonique Purifiant instead of Clarins Lotion Tonique.

It seems like I have a lot of products but believe me, it's not. A couple of items are travel size. Also, the Payot items were purchased from Yi Zhi Xuan - the place where I do my fornightly facials. I've patronize there for many years. I'll cover that another day.

So there you go! All these done as maintenance and hope of having good skin EVERYDAY!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment