Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Bellabox - September 2012

Ok I made a transaction for a year's supply of 'surprise' box every month. It's bellabox. I'm not sure how popular this box is but I only search for it when I'm not having much luck for another box named Fabulous Finds. FF is catered for the Malaysia market. I don't reside there. Bummer! That led me to find if there's any of such boxes available in Singapore.

Once a month, around the 3rd week usually, a small box is sent to you. It's usually filled with a few travel sized items, no more than 5 or 10. Travel sized is just a nicer term. I should say they are SAMPLE sized. What I like about such boxes is that you get to try products of various brands. That means, I don't have to spend money buying stuff only to find out that it's not suitable for me or that it ain't working on my face later. Also, I'll get to know of stuff which I would never have known.

Weighs 3kg and took 3 working days to reach me.
 
Open up to find another box. No wonder weighs 3kg. Pui!
 
Remove cover to find this.
 
Ta-dah! Products for September 2012!
 
A card which shows what is in the box
 
This one I'm not going to use as I go more for hydrating than whitening
 
This brand - Caudalie, I've BAD experience with it. Not going anywhere near it anymore
 
 
Wah... Vitamin A Ampoule! Ampoule leh... These cost $95.00 for a box of 5 or 10.
No idea if it works well though. Thought of taking this to the beautician this Saturday and ask.
 
Eyeliner from Rimmel. This I like. I tried it once and it gives a POP! to my face.
J commented that it looked very nice... ^^
 
Nah! Colour of the eyeliner. Now, imagine this as a liner for your eyes. See the POP?!
 
It's obvious I'm not at all fasinated by the box this month. Let's see how October fares...
 
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment