Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

5D4N Trip to Bangkok - Day 2

We had breakfast near the magazine lane which I talked about in Day 1.
I had really good pork rice and Cha Yen here.

After that, we went to Siam Paragon and Siam Center.
Tried cheese tart at Pablo which was really delicious! Preferred the original to their Matcha.

Late Lunch at Siam Paragon where we had Mango Sticky Rice and really delicious Beef Noodles!
Remember to buy a card at the counter before you go and order your food at the food court of Siam Paragon.

Went to Chatuchak Night Market where Mommy went crazy with shopping again.
We had some yummy Coconut Ice Cream, Banana Prata which Mom finds it overly sweet but good for me (I have a sweet tooth) and Moo Ping.

Ended the day at Ban Khun Mae where we had some really lovely Papaya Salad, Lime fish (huge fish!), Tom Yum Goong (boy was this yummy!) and not fantastic tapioca and water chestnut as dessert.

During the day, we went to Lek Massage where we had 2 hours body massage with oil.
Good in my opinion. In The Dowager's opinion was so-so.
So good, I gave 400 Baht to the lady attending to me.

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment