Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Saturday, 24th Jan Produce!

I've been really productive last Saturday. Check out what I made!

Black Bean & Corn Salsa
I got this recipe from Laura Vitale
I had the chance to eat it for lunch today and I must say this goes very well with quinoa!
In fact, it's so good and light, you can even eat it on its own!
Yummy is the word. ^^

As mentioned in previous post, I bought wholewheat flour to make wholemeal bread.
This is not 100% wholewheat flour. I did mix in some unbleached all-purpose flour.
Those at the back, I added some rolled oats. Those in front are plain.
I like them! My helper commented that those in front looked like boobs. Ha ha...

What is hummus without chickpeas?!
I made mine from scratch. Meaning, I cook raw ones.
Frankly speaking, if you do not have the time to spare, go for the canned ones.
I would just stick to canned ones once I'm done with what I have on hand.

I did also cook some mushroom soup.
No photo though...
I had it for breakfast this morning and I don't like it.
I've asked my helper to cook her version for me come next Mon.
For now, I'm stuck with this failed batch for the remaining weekdays... =(

Have a great day ahead!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment