Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Pina Colada Overnight Oats

I chanced upon overnight oats on YouTube some time back but didn't try it out as I wanted to get myself started on smoothie first. I must say I've been enjoying my smoothie in the mornings.

So I finally tried my hand on Pina Colada Overnight Oats.
It consist of oats, pineapples, chia seeds, almond milk, greek yogurt, shredded coconut and honey.
Leave it in the fridge overnight and this is how it turned out the next morning:


Do I like it? Well, it doesn't taste bad to me. It doesn't taste yummy either.
If you put smoothie and this on my table, I'll go for the smoothie.
If you put a kale smoothie and this on my table, I'll go for this.
Will I make this again? 
Probably not anytime soon. I would like to go back to my smoothie tomorrow. ^^

So that's my take on overnight oats! Perhaps I should try other types of versions...

Have a great Tuesday!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment