Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

November Haul - Takashimaya & A Dinner

So I met up with P yesterday for dinner and I've to hand her some Christmas cards. We went to an eatery at Far East.

Mee Goreng

Salad Prawn

Tofu Spinach

Other than the above, we also ordered a plate of rice, a cup of barley drink and a can drink.
All these for a mere $32.50. Magnificent!
Cheap and good. I love the tofu - So soft and nice.
The salad prawn was so-so. The Mee Goreng is good though the one from Still Road is still better.

Now, moving on to my little Takashimaya haul...




I got myself some My Melody & Hello Kitty stickers and a note pad of My Melody which I forgot to capture in the photos. Lots of Hello Kitty stuff but limited My Melody stuff. =(

Lastly, I got a Eeyore soft toy for myself and another for Chub Chub.


Eeyore happens to be my favorite toy! I just love how dumb and innocent he is.
One word - ADORABLE!


So that's my Monday... Oh ya! I went to Rise Hair Salon yesterday and I'm going to write about it in the next entry. Stay tuned...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment