Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

To The Nursery I Go!

Our balcony looked a bit bare and I don't like the plants we are growing now. They are mostly ferns... a couple of pots is fine but many pots is unsightly... I want to inject something new, something fresh so to the nursery I go!

Pots
Can't grow stuff without them

Another basic - Garden Soil
We have compost so garden soil will do...

Bought seeds
Sunflower - love them!
Basil - just because they are expensive in the supermarket & 
oh-so-difficult to get hold of. In fact, the main reason why I decided to go to the nursery today is because I couldn't get Basil from NTUC! Even the organic ones (more ex) is out of stock!
I need Basil to make some tomatoes with Basil and Aged Balsamic Vinegar. Makes a nice antipasti.
Dill
Eggplant

So there you go! I'll update you guys on their progress!

Happy Saturday Y'all!!!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment