Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Change

I've been busy and didn't have time to complete my draft for my 2nd trip this year to Lush.
S has gone back home in celebration of Hari Raya Puasa.
I planned out all our (J & myself) meals till the day she returns which is 3 weeks later.
On Sunday itself, there's a change in event when First Born has been sent to us to stay.
He hasn't been on good terms with his Mom and I guess she could no longer tolerate him.
Hence, she pushed him to us. It isn't the first...
Now, I got to plan all over again. Why?

With First Born here, there's really a lot more to be done.
So far, I'm doing it without complains. ^^
Last night was officially the first meal I have to cook.
I cooked Japanese Curry Rice for dinner.
I made Lemonade drink for First Born while he's staying with us.
I also baked a Flourless Chocolate Cake for his supper!

This morning, I made him Toast with Butter & Ham with 1 x Hard Boil Egg.
Turned out he don't fancy hard boil egg. He prefers soft boil ones. Ha ha...
I packed 2 x Toast with Butter & Sugar, some caramel crackers and Dragonfruit for his break in school today.
Dinner for tonight will be Prawn & Mango Rice Noodle.

I ironed his school uniform last night. I believe this will be a daily routine during the weekdays.
I swept the floor this morning and I believe I'm going to do the laundry and wash the toilets later today. Oh! I also managed to do a 1.5 km brisk walk this morning!

Woke up at 5.30 AM to do all these. A HUGE sacrifice considering I usually get up at 7.30 AM and sleep is a BIG part of my life... =) Let's see if I can get my entry done on Lush latest tomorrow.

Busy, busy, busy like a bumblebee...

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment