Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

A Way to Youth & A Healthier You

Today, I'm going to tell you something which may have been the solution to my constipation woes.
I've been taking a powerful drink called Reserve.
You can buy it via this site
Let me go on and tell you more about the product.
 
I've been taking it for 1 month plus.
After around 2 weeks of consumption, I realized that there's an improvement to my constipation problem! I do my major once a day almost on a daily basis on weekdays.
Don't ask me why not on the weekends. I guess this product is after all, NOT a miracle and time is required to solve any problems.
This makes me a really happy gal as I no longer has to calculate the amount of fibre I have to take on a daily basis in order to visit the loo. I also no longer have to restrict myself to eating certain food which have high fibre content.
 
After 1 month plus of consumption, I realized a few sores on my body.
This is what people calling - Healing Crisis.
Some people experience it within 2 months of consumption. Some, 1 year.
The less clogged up your system, the sooner you'll feel it I guess... =)
Taste wise, it's nice! Not sweet. Just slightly tangy.
Ever taken a bunch of berries in puree form? Just like that!
 
Let me just extract what is on the website:


What is it?!
At the heart of Jeunesse Reserve is a rich formula of exotic botanical antioxidant fruit blend that is specially designed to revive and rejuvenate your entire body. The powerful ingredients in its formulation are proven to aid in repairing damage caused by free radicals, while also helping to prevent future damage to your cells. The highly effective antioxidant fruit blend that resides within each pack of Jeunesse Reserve serves as a natural supplement for tired and stressed cells. They help to keep cells healthier for a longer period of time, thereby extending your youthful looks. Resveratrol, which is the key ingredient amongst the antioxidant fruit blend, is supplemented by additional heavy-hitters in the antioxidant world, including Pomegranate, Dark Sweet Cherry, Açai, Grapeseed, Aloe vera, Green Tea and Blueberry. This antioxidant rich fruit blend is a one-stop solution to allaying all your degenerative health concerns, while continuing to delay and forestall the body’s natural aging process.

I read that it 'forces' toxins which have been laying dormant in your body out!
Thus giving you a stronger immune system and healthier body with lesser ailments over time.
 
Benefits
Makes young cells last longer, super-charging health and well-being
◦Delays cell aging with Resveratrol, a unique antioxidant shown to extend lifespan
◦Includes other antioxidants from acai, pomegranate, green tea, aloe vera, and grapeseed
◦Defends against free radical damage linked to many health issues
◦Supports improved cardiovascular function with anthocyanins
◦Aids digestion through essential fatty acids
◦Increases metabolism to assist healthy weight loss
◦Makes nutrients quickly available through bio-available gel
◦Penetrates red blood cells and helps protect against oxidated stress*
◦Tastes delicious thanks to natural fruit sources
Ingredients
Purified Water, Proprietary Blend [Dark Sweet Cherry Juice Concentrate (Prunus Campanulata), Blueberry Juice Concentrate (Vaccinium Corymbosum), Concord Grape Juice Concentrate (Vitis Labrusca), Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica Granatum), Mulberry Extract (Morus Alba), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller), Açai Fruit Extract (Euterpe Oleracea)], Natural Blueberry Flavor, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (preservative).

Usage
DIRECTIONS:
RESERVE™ can be taken anytime. Or, you can take one gel pack twice daily–first thing in the morning and right before bedtime.
CAUTION: Pregnant or lactating women and people with known medical conditions should consult their health care professional before adding any nutritional supplement to their diet.
Well, you can read more about it by clicking HERE.
Don't take my word for it. It's your health and THAT is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in any one's life. Try it out for 3 months and let me know if this product's helped you in any way.
Seriously, what have you to lose? Just some time and money. In return for a better health, stronger body. Why not??? Seriously, why not?
It helps on me and so convinced I am that I just placed an order for dear old Mommy. She has high cholesterol and I read someone's testimony that it helps increase her good cholesterol level. ^^
I read that this is also good for people suffering from cancer.
Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment