Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Movie & 3 Lippie

Bored on Saturday. I need some fresh air. Down to Watsons I go.


Top to Bottom
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Douce
Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

I like all 3 colors. I had Honey Douce on my lips on Sunday. It appears more reddish than it looks on my lips which I like. After a meal, the lipstick don't go off totally. Instead, my lips look like it's stained. Color isn't as obvious but you know it's still there. 

On Monday, I had Precious on. It's like a nude color and upon application, it looks like my lips only better. 

I've yet to try Lollipop but I'm sure I'll like it. It looks really bright on my hand and I'm liking it already! With this color, I'm keeping the rest of my face low profile. Perhaps just mascara and some peachy or light brownish blush.

Lincoln

Both J and I went to Vivocity for Lincoln. It's in the midst of renovation and so, the entrance is smaller and the purchasing of popcorn, drinks and snacks is now only on the 2nd floor. 

If you are a fan of history, you'll like this. I do like history but I like those which has some gruesome scenes. Think Massacre of Nanjing and you'll know what I'm talking about. So NO, I don't enjoy Lincoln. In fact, J dozed off a couple of times.

We noticed a small little shop called Squirrel Bites. It's just some fried dough. You can then choose to have chocolate, hazelnut choc, strawberry etc. on it. For us, we opt for the Moon Setting which is just sugar, cinnamon and lemon. I must say the lemon made it taste really good. The only boo boo is that there's not enough cinnamon! I can't even taste it!

So that's my weekend! I hope you had just as great a weekend!

Dreamy C

No comments:

Post a Comment